Sunday, February 12, 2012

Balsamic Vinegar Chicken

I was hungry and had just finished doing the dishes. So what do I do? Immediately get them dirty again, go me. I was glad because I got to use my new 18 year aged balsamic vinegar. When it was heating up in the pan it was like I was getting high on delicious fumes from heaven. I realized after I had started to cook this that I should take pictures, so there's only a few here. I'm learning!

What you need:
Balsamic vinegar
2 chicken breasts
garlic clove
shallot... clove?
1/2 T of butter
pasta of your choice

Melt your butter in a medium saucepan, then add 4-5ish T of the balsamic. Add in chopped garlic and shallot, then chicken. Cook 10 min/side. When it's done take it out and, say it with me, let it rest. While you did all that you could have been boiling your pasta, salted of course. Slice chicken and throw with the pasta!

Technically it should only be 1 breast per serving, but I was really hungry, so I ate both. I know, shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment