Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In the Beginning...

So I've never blogged before. I decided to try this out because my FB friends were getting annoyed I think with me constantly posting about my lunches and dinners that I was making, and quite frankly so was I. As it turns out I cook at the mother fucking time, and a lot of times it's good too... kind of. So now I want to do this right - take photos, write down my recipe, and share my experience.

SO: In the beginning, there was man, and he was hungry. So he ate. As it turns out, eating raw meat gave him worms and they made their way to hi brain and killed him, so his friends decided, "Let's cook this shit!" Thus and verily cooking was created. And so shall I create, and so shall I share my creations - good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment